Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Delirium - Book Review by Mary C.

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

In the world of Delirium love is a disease, so when you become 18 you get the vaccine for it. When you turn 18 and after you receive your vaccine, a committee decides who your husband or wife will be and they also decide if you go to college or not and what your degree is. Lena is a soon to be 18 year old who wants the vaccine more than anyone else. She 'surprisingly' meets a guy who's 19 and has already been given then vaccine. Nonetheless stuff happens and she falls in love. I like this book, I wish it had more world-building because I found the whole love is a disease part very interesting. The romance between the two characters were so-so. I wish there was more romance between the two but there wasn't. I would not read this book again, but I would recommend it to others.


Book review by Mary C.

No comments: